August 28, 2009

Camping with the Kinniers Part 2

Our first hike was the Bear Lakes Loop. When we started the hike, the weather was cold, but we didn't really know what we were getting ourselves into. Not only did it rain when we were on this hike, but it actually hailed too. Needless to say, it was FREEZING! Luckily, Nick sacrificed his rain jacket for me so that I would not get wet. Despite the rain, the hike was very beautiful, and we were able to see several sparkling lakes.



Another Fishing Attempt

Teri, Alyssa, and Tom

On the hike, Nick wanted me to do a little Survivor Woman Video.


3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh that was so freaking hilarious! survivor man better watch out! (i love hearing nick's laugh through the whole thing...it makes me laugh even harder)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha oh gosh this is hilarious please make another. and yes nick's laughing makes me laugh harder too

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhahhahah, I forgot about this video, did you end up showing it to your students? I hope they appreciated it if you did

    ReplyDelete