August 22, 2009

Okay, so I am back at it. Blogging on my own personal blog again. I will continue to blog on Caramel Cup, but this blog will be about the life of Nick and me. As I said on Caramel Cup, my goal is to blog at least once a day while Nick is gone on either this blog or Caramel Cup. He's in Alaska until the 31st, so that is 10 blogs for me! Here I go.


First Blog Post: A Bit of Summer!!!

Naps in the hammock in our new backyard!

Bruschetta: made by Nick with fresh ingredients from the farmer's market

Many, many beach trips!!
(now that we live so close!)



1 comment:

  1. I look forward to knowing more about what's going on in your everyday lives! (Maybe you on CC, you and your sisters could each post a general update once in a while for those like me who are clueless!)

    ReplyDelete