December 8, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree...

We bought this pretty little Christmas tree last week, and I love it!
Nick and I have different Christmas tree taste.  He likes Douglas Fir trees, and I like Noble trees.  So, we rotate years.  This was my year, hence the noble tree....doesn't it look so noble!
This was the least blurry picture of me.
This picture is super blurry (which is why I left it smaller), but I think it is funny.
We did something new this year and put our tree in a silver tin.  I really like the way it looks.  Thanks to Amy for the idea (but really thanks to Country Living because that is where she got the idea).


2 comments:

  1. really? you couldn't just let me have the credit for this one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls are just a couple of little Martha Stewarts now, aren't you.

    Gorgeous tree, Min.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete