July 3, 2010

Easy Garden Markers

I have been wanting to make markers for our plants ever since we planted our garden way back when.
I finally went to Michaels and got what I needed to make them.
I got a bunch of $0.29 rectangular pieces of wood and some long wooden sticks.  Then, I spray painted the signs with chalkboard paint and voila....garden markers.
 Really quick and easy!
(And check out our little baby cantaloupe.  We actually have 3 of them and I am so excited!)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to vote for the best dressed from the World Cup Party, you must vote by Sunday at midnight!
After all, Sunday is America's day, and our finalists were dressed very American.
I will announce the winner on Monday.


1 comment: