October 26, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Pelto

I am finally getting around to posting the wedding.  I did not have a ton of pictures from the night on my camera, so I have been trying to collect pictures from the other 5 million cameras that were there that night.  So, even though I know there are more pictures out there, and that they are probably much better than the ones I have, I can delay no longer.  So, I will give you the best I've got.
{Beautiful cake made by Janice, my mom's cousin and Brandon and Derek's mom.  She also made the cake for my wedding.}
{Grandma, Aunt Ruth, Uncle Russ, and Aunt Carol}
{Us with our mama....and Norman in the background, another one of my mom's cousins}
{Impromptu swaying with Brandon and Kevin, the Father of the Bride...who is also my mom's cousin}
Kasey's family has an ice cream shop in New York.  So, after the reception, the party continued there!
It was so much fun!

Thank you Kasey and Adam for letting us be a part of your big day!  
We loved every minute of it!

P.S. Your gift is coming soon....I promise!


1 comment: