September 18, 2011

Dining Room Additions

A while back, I posted our dining room before and after.  I thought it was complete at the time, but I was wrong.  While shopping at Goodwill to find decorations for Molly's wedding, I found this little serving cart.
And then I remembered that I had this bulletin board stashed under our guest bed. This was from my bedroom in high school.
I used one of the strands of circle garland that I made for my birthday party to string along the top of the bulletin board for a little added decoration.
I added the cart, the bulletin board, and an old rug that belonged to my parents to our dining room, and I think it really finished everything off.
And to remind you what it looked like before, here's a picture:
Add a cute dog, and I'd say the room is complete.


4 comments:

  1. very nice...I love finding things at second hand stores TnT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute room. I love when you can reuse things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it is approved by the homeowner, then the remodeling process will commence. This basic strategy brings a better understanding between the contractor and the homeowner. garage conversion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing.  Low VOC's

    ReplyDelete