February 1, 2012

The North State

We are home from Redding, the land of Nick's ancestors (or some of them, at least.)  We celebrated Nick's grandpa's life and spent lots of time with family remembering him.  It was hard, but good.  Here are some highlights from the trip.

The memorial:

Walking at Sun Dial Bridge:

Looking at baby pictures of Nick:

Eating and playing games:

A TRAMPOLINE!
We really enjoyed all the family time we had.  If only we all lived closer :(
Even though it was not so fun to say good-bye, it was really nice to get back to our pups.

On a side note, I am totally doing this this month:
You should too!  Follow me @melindaann on instagram, and tell me if you are doing it, so I can follow you too!

AaaaaND...Don't forget about the giveaway I am doing on Kristina's blog.  Twenty-five dollars could go a long way in my etsy shop, and I have been adding new things each day!


No comments:

Post a Comment