September 13, 2012

Boring....

I have been telling myself for days that I need to blog.
The problem with this is that my life has been a bit on the dull side as of late, and as interesting as my thoughts are, I don't really want to subject you to the scattered and confused state of my brain right now.  So, that leaves me with pretty much nothing to blog about.

Even my instagram feed has been quite boring lately....well, except for one picture that is not really blog appropriate....some of you know what I am talking about.  You'll have to check out my instagram to see what I am talking about if you don't. (@melindaann)

Nick and I are off to Redding, CA tonight for a family wedding.  So, I will finally have something interesting to blog about when we get back.

For now, I will leave you with a few uninteresting pictures from the uninteresting things I have been doing lately.
My cousin Jake's 16th birthday!
Breakfasts
Starting to get lots of tomatoes!
Lot's of time with my dogs
I found this fun shirt stuffed in a drawer from my trip to China 7 years ago.  I couldn't help myself from wearing it out.
 Have a lovely weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Jake is anything but boring. Have fun in Redding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to bring back our "I climbed the great wall" shirts! love it! :)

    ReplyDelete