February 10, 2014

Cupid Is Ready For His Big Day!


enYlHm on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
I know it's not Valentine's Day quite yet, but I couldn't resist posting these now. It is Valentine's week, after all.

Forgive the abnormally large wings on cupid.  That's what I get for making these while he was napping and not measuring his little body. But, in case you are in need of some abnormally large wings yourself, I will share my little DIY cupid costume on the blog later this week.

***I realize that my son will most likely hate me one day for making him pose in all these scenes (it's a risk I'm willing to take).  And, Nick, knowing this will probably be the case, refuses to have anything to do with any of these pictures, no matter how much I beg for his help. This kind of thing is really more of a two person job. Who wants to come help me with the next one?!  It's going to be a special Olympic edition.***


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE these!!!!! Can't wait to see Olympic Silas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so adorable. Such fun pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these pictures (and the animation!)!! I'd say it's definitely worth the risk! ;)

    ReplyDelete