July 21, 2011

Why I am the luckiest....

Because these are my dogs. And, because this is what I got to wake up to this morning...a first for these two.
Because a couple of weeks ago, my Belle could hardly walk, and I thought I was going to lose her.  And now?  She is chasing Brontie down the hall, jumping off the couch, climbing stairs, following me everywhere I go, and back at her escape attemps.
Because Brontie makes me laugh everyday with his quirky personality and his fear of stairs.
Because these two have become friends who actually really enjoy each other (most of the time).
Because when I am with my dogs, I know that Jesus loves me.
(And being with Nick is pretty great too...but, let's focus.  This is a post about the dogs.)

I may not have human babies right now, but gosh darnit, I have babies, and they are the cutest darn babies around.

(See, I really am one of those annoying dog people....please don't hate me.)


1 comment:

  1. haha Brontie is so funny!! I can't believe he's still afraid of the stairs. And of course little Belle is adorable :) I am so happy she is better now!!

    ReplyDelete