August 13, 2011

Molly and Eddie.....MARRIED!

GET READY...
This post is a doozy.

But, it is soooooooooo worth it.
Because these two are MARRIED!
This wedding was so fun and beautiful.  My sisters all made the trip to Turlock to help with set up and making desserts. 
Here is our masterpiece...
The cake was Kim's creation....it turned out amazing.
But, cake was not the only dessert people got to partake in.
The cake pops were my favorite.
I know there are like five gazillion pictures of the table, but we were just so excited about it.
Now, to give credit where credit is due:
Cake: Kim....duh.
Cake pops and Cupcakes: Kim
Most other desserts: Amy and Me (with a little help from some Kinnier fam)
Cookies, Lemon Bars, and Spice Cupcakes: Molly's friends
Dessert Table Set Up: Amy and Me
Gorgeous Writing on the Sign: Meredith Kanbergs (cousin)
Pinwheels: Meredith's idea, made by a bunch of us
White Globes:  I found this tutorial and a bunch of us made them
Labels: Kristina....made to match the invitations (see more pictures on her blog). 
Kristina also designed the paper we used to cut out the hearts for the cake pops. 

Inevitably, the cake had to be cut. 
Do you see Eddie's shoe peeking out there at the bottom of the picture.  Molly was wearing the same ones under her dress.  I LOVE that!

There were so many other great details from the wedding.
Cute Chalkboard Program (Meredith's lovely writing again)
Homemade Jam for favors
Cute tags made by Kristina
I found this vintage briefcase at Goodwill, and Amy and I decorated it for people to leave cards for Molly and Eddie in.  You can see the darling invitation Kristina made.
This sign was much cuter in the light, but we didn't get a picture of it then.  Nick and I found old pieces of a fence in the Kinnier garage and put them together.  Meredith painted the words, and we made some pinwheels to stick on it.

The one detail of the event that I sadly do not have a picture of was the adorable backdrop for the ceremony.  Molly and Eddie used a lattice, and Meredith decorated it with pinwheels.  It was SO stinking cute.

I was busy socializing and refilling the dessert table (oh yeah, and dancing), so I didn't get a ton of people pictures during the reception.  Which really bums me out.  But, I am hoping that the photographer got a lot of great pictures, and I cannot wait to see those.
This is Mark.  His wife is a devoted follower of the blog (Hi Linda!).  They let us use their kitchen ALL.WEEKEND.LONG. We had so much fun with them.  And, now, I expect to see this picture hanging on the wall of their house the next time we come to visit.
Nick got a dance in with Molly.
Grrrr....I wish I had more pictures of the people at the wedding who I was so excited to see.
When we get the photographer pictures, we will have to do a whole other post. This post is clearly very dessert table focused.
Which means, I am sure you all want to see one last picture of it...
Congratulations Molly and Eddie!!
I am so excited and happy for you!


12 comments:

  1. You guys did such a fantastic job! I chowed on all your sweet goodies. It was great finally meeting you, too! Almost surreal. Hope you're summer is ending well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Swenson sisters are an artistic, creative, and aesthetic bunch! I love the setup, the decors, the treats, and the work you ladies put into this wedding. It looks like the four of you need to start a business!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No fancy photographer could have captured Molly's joy any better than you did in that first picture, Mindy. She is glowing. Congratulations Molly and Eddie.

    Girls, as always, great job. Your individual gifts come together as one great creative whole. You four apples fell so far from the tree! Maybe it's an every-other-generation thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING pictures! I was so happy to be involved in one of the Swenson sisters' creative events - you guys are incredible :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and YAY MOLLY AND EDDIE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done! I love that you've shown a beautiful dessert table can be done DIY! (Love the jam, too.)
    I would love it if you would share this at my "It's a Celebration" link party. I think my readers will love the details as much as I do!
    Christina
    http://www.inspirationforcelebration.com/2011/08/its-celebration-link-party-august-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I reallllly love this wedding!! All the decorations and dessert are so great! Thanks for linking this up to Think Pink Sundays - I featured you on FB & Twitter today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this wedding - personality, fun, and love. You can see the happiness and joy!
    Holly
    504 Main

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable wedding! I love the cake, the colors, and the desert table! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, you and your sisters are some talented ladies!! way to go, looks amazing!

    i would love for you to come link up this or any other amazing project at my creativity party going on right now!

    letbirdzfly.blogspot.com

    thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for linking up to the Tuesday To Do Party last week! This was the most beautiful post! Y'all did an amazing job! I just love every detail! It was a List Maker this week! Feel free to stop by and grab a List Maker button. Can't wait to see what you share this week!
    Smiles!
    Jami
    www.blackberryvine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    Local-Cheaters.com

    ReplyDelete